Our Real Estate Blog
Installing a hot tub can be a fun improvement to add and can be a great feature in your home. Just in case you’re not familiar with hot tubs, they are small pools or large tubs full of heated water used for relaxation, pleasure or even some therapy.
While some hot tubs are simple, some come with powerful jets used for massage purposes. At first, many people think hot tubs are just an expensive mini pool for the rich to relax but that's not true, hot tubs are affordable, and they can improve your health if installed in your home and regularly used.
Here are seven ways of soaking in a hot tub can boost your health
1. Give you a better sleep: Hot water provides relaxation which helps in sleeping. When you soak your tensed body in a tub of hot water, the heat aids in raising the body temperature and relaxes the muscles, therefore, making the body to sleep better. Taking a soak in warm water before bedtime will relax your body and make it easier to fall asleep.
2. Reduces stress: Reducing stress have a definite improvement in your health mentally and physically as well as promoting the feeling of general well-being. Lying in a hot tub of warm water will help you stimulate your body's natural endorphin thus reduces your stress level.
3. Improves circulation: soaking yourself in a hot tub will slightly increase your heart rate and body temperature, which in turn improves blood circulation.
4. Eases sore muscles: If you are an athlete or do any rigorous job, sure you will be suffering from sore muscles, muscle pulls now and then. Hot tubs can help erase that pain. The hot water will help re-energize your muscles so they'll be in good shape for the next day.
5. Reduces lower back pain: According to statistics, lower back pain is the second reason Americans visit the doctor. Regular session in your hot tub will help you relive the pain.
6. It helps in cleaning the body: The heat from the hot water open ups your pores and allow water to sink into the skin to clean out dirt and toxin from the skin and make your skin shiny and healthy.
7. It can relieve headaches: if you suffer from constant headaches, try soaking in a hot tub and see how the pressure in your head decreases to help relieve the pain.
Hot tubs come with a lot of health benefits. Installing one in your home will boost your home value when you intend to sell, and will definitely be a great place to relax and unwind.